Important groups focused on patient-centered care and shared decision making:
- The Minnesota Shared Decision Making Collaborative site
- Dartmouth decision aid library
- Ottawa University Decision Aid site (framework, measurement, inventory, and Cochrane review work)
- Cardiff University, the Decision Laboratory
- The Canada Chair in Implementation of Shared Decision Making at Laval University
- The Effective Healthcare Program at AHRQ
- The Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making decision aids
- Guide to health news and their adequacy at healthnews review
- Society for Participatory Medicine site
- Shared@EACH research group on Facebook
- The Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, the Netherlands decision aid collection
Upcoming conferences around the topic of shared decision making:
- 7th International Shared Decision Making Conference: “Globalizing SDM: Pacientes @ the centre of healthcare” June 16-22, 2013. Location: Lima, Peru.
Past conferences around the topic of shared decision making:
- Academy Health 2012 Annual Research Meeting. June 24-26, 2012. Location: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Orlando.
- Measuring Shared Decision Making in Practice. July 9-11, 2012. Location: Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.
- The 34th Annual Meeting of the Society for Medical Decision Making: Designing Health Information Technology for Better Health Decisions. October 17 – 20, 2012. Location: Hyatt Regency, Phoenix, AZ.
- The 33rd Annual Conference of the Society for Judgment and Decision Making. November 16-19, 2012. Location: Minneapolis, MN.
- 34th Annual Meeting & Scientific Sessions of the Society of Behavioral Medicine: March 20-23, 2013. Location: Hilton Union Square, San Francisco, CA.