In this page we highlight recent work, not only of members of the initiative, but also of others who we think represent well the values, goals, and approaches of our group.
A preprogrammed search strategy for PubMed for relevant Mayo publications can be activated by clicking here.
- Views of new internal medicine faculty of their preparedness and competence in physician-patient communication
- Behaviors of highly professional resident physicians
- Professionalism among allied health staff. The PLEASE CARE program.
- Sharing Decision Making About Cardiac Surgery
- Translating comparative effectiveness research into practice
- Putting the needs of the patient first: Mayo Clinic’s core value, institutional culture, and professionalism covenant
- Why the Nation Needs a Policy Push on Patient-Centered Health Care
- What patient-centered should mean. Confessions of an extremist
- Why did I join the Society for Participatory Medicine